1. The institution is engaged for providing aid appliances and artificial limbs to the persons with Disabilities totally free of cost. In the year 2014-15, branch arranged to distribute Aids & Appliances, artificial limbs worth Rs. 1 Crore 75 Lakh Approx. for the Persons with Disabilities with the help of District Authorities, Public Representatives, and ADIP scheme. A part this, special services for Mentally Retarded Persons have also been started. During the last 10 years, the branch has provided 16571 tricycles, 1056 wheelchairs, 1741 hearing aids, 6515 artificial limbs to the Persons with Disabilities.
2. Mobile Work Shop for PwD's : to provide Artificial Limbs to PwD's at their door step.
3. Blind Master Canners :- Having 7 Blind Master Canners in the staff. 16 Blind girls are availing free accommodation in the Hostel.
4. Job Fare for PwD's :- 902 PwD's were selected for job through 30 industries .
5. Loan to PwD's : With the help of Haryana Backward and Weaker Section Kalyan Nigum Red Cross Society provided worth Rs. 1.58 Crore as Loan to 111 PwD's.
6. Wheel Chair Dance by PwD's : A Wheel Chair Dance show was organized to motivate other PwD's .
7. Skill Development of PwD's : with the help of NHFDC total 672 PwD's were selected for training.
8. 1st Position for collection of Maximum Blood Units in Haryana State from continuously 2 years. Total 31433 units were collected during the year 2014-2015.
9. Total 13109 participants were obtained the Training in First Aid and Home Nursing by District Branch, Faridabad. Highest number of participants in Haryana.